Touchweight Metrology Question

Gordon Holley gholley@hi-techhousing.com
Thu, 16 May 2002 13:14:34 -0500

Hi Terry.  Well, trying to follow this 4 page conversation was little
confusing and  before jumping in on this subject with my question on
Strike Weight (SW) and Strike Weight Ratio (R) and the request for
some clarification on what (SWR) was, I did go to David Stanwoods
publication on the Touchweight Metrology where he writes in his
Glossary of terms and abbreviations: Strike Weight (SW) and Strike
Weight Ratio (R).
Now Newton writes "that most of the information is in the archives
written by David Standwood and attending a class on touch weight
metrology will clear up the rest". And then uses the abbreviation
(SRW) for Strike Weight Ratio.  Now I'll join you in the ranks of
confusion and crawl back into my hole.  Gordon