Buy some tools

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Tue, 14 May 2002 21:36:16 -0400

At 1:01 PM -0700 5/14/02, baoli liu wrote:
>I am going to buy some tools from Bill Spurloch,could
>any one tell me his web page or telephone number?
>I also want to buy a long ruler to level the
>keys,where can  buy it? I have tried a metal one which
>saves me lots of time,I don't know if I could still
>buy it now.
>
>Thanks!
>
>Baoli Liu,RPT

I don't know what your neighbor hood hardware store has, but a 5' or
2 meter length of aluminum angle will do you nicely. It does for me.

In " " ", the pair of squared edges are 1" wide and 1/16" thick. The
angled cross-section keeps the straight-edge standing up, and it's
nice and light. Make sure you pick a straight one at the store. When
not being used, store it against some flat reference, not leaning up
against the wall. (We're not talking polished carbon fiber, here.)

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"So come on down, for the best in fidelity"
     ...........AM radio spot for the local Radio Shack store.
(Thank you, I'll take a space between the last two words.)