Hammer boring fit was: Re: TOOLS/Hide Glue, etc

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Tue, 14 May 2002 17:45:43 -0400

Greg,
         I did see your full name in the address but not everyone looks
there  while reading. I'd be glad to do the same as i ask of you, and any
other Greg's out there. Thanks!!

Greg Newell

At 05:32 PM 5/14/2002, you wrote:
>FWIW, my full name shows up on my email address and header, but I will be
>glad to post my last name in my posts as well. Perhaps we both could do this
>to avoid any further confusion.
>
>Best,
>Greg Torres

Greg Newell