center pins in the field

Tvak@AOL.COM Tvak@AOL.COM
Tue, 14 May 2002 15:42:54 EDT

In a message dated 5/14/02 10:45:35 AM, ralinoj@muohio.edu writes:

<< Check out Dan Levitan's article on 'The New York City Toolkit' >>

I attended his class of the same name at Reno.  He's the one that got me
started on thinking how I could fit everything into one tool kit.  I don't
remember any suggestions for storing center pins, but I now keep some balance
and front rail punchings on a little paperclip kind of thingee, as was his
suggestion.  I'll have to consult my CDrom for the article.  Thanks for the
suggestion.

Tom Sivak