yamaha C7-something brandnew

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Mon, 13 May 2002 23:21:10 EDT

Hi list,
  I went to a new church today for the first time.The call was, they had a
concert coming up June 8th, and wanted their piano tuned,and it had a broken
string.WRONG! It had 4 broken strings,it had about 5 or 6 strings where the
windings were off as much as 4 or 5 inches.It had about 7 or 8 strings,with
the old string (about a 5 or 6 inch piece of it sticking straight up,
crumpled,twisted on the end)still on under the new string.I have'nt taken one
off yet,and I can only guess from looking,that the old piece is halfway
through the becket, and the new string is halfway in the becket,  under the
the windings.Who would have thunk it! Has anyone ever seen this,I will take a
picture with my digital camera when I go back.Boy,do I look good following
these guys! It looks like a little stand of tree's growing out of the plate.I
guess you know what the bottom of the music rack looks like.
Life is good,
Hazen Bannister