Yamaha G5 Regulation Specs

Mark Wisner MWisner@yamaha.com
Mon, 13 May 2002 14:30:47 -0700

White key height (keybed to the top of the key) is 65.5mm
Dip is 10 mm
Blow distance is 47.5mm
Black key height is 12mm
Let off 3mm in the bass tapering to 2mm in the treble
Drop let-off +2mm
Damper lift at 24mm
Back check 16mm in the bass to 15mm in the treble

=20

Mark Wisner
Piano Service
Yamaha Corporation
mwisner@yamaha.com

>>> mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com 05/13/02 01:30PM >>>
I can't find my Action Regulation Handbook. Does anyone have the regulation=
 specs for a 1963 Yamaha G5 handy? Just the usual - key height, dip, blow =
distance, let off, etc. I like to start with these anyway. Thanks.

Terry Farrell
 =20