wording???

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Mon, 13 May 2002 16:33:44 EDT

In a message dated 13/05/02 3:17:33 PM, nhunt@optonline.net writes:

<< You appear to think this is a dishonest claim.  I would provide absolutely
no
paper work and bow out of any involvement.  One customer or one rebuild is not
worth your reputation.  >>

Well Newton...let's just say that I am real uncomfortable with the customers
attitude.........I know the insurance company involved and will send a copy
of the quote to the adjuster who handles the claim...if any. The customer has
agreed to pay me direct..full and upfront....that is the only way I would
agree to consider doing the work. I am considering just declining but hate to
give away a nice piano like this.......
I'll cojitate for a while tonight............Thanks.
Jim Bryant (FL)