wording???

Richard Brekne richard.brekne@grieg.uib.no
Mon, 13 May 2002 21:31:24 +0200

What I think is that you should be a bit wary. You wording should cover you ok,
but you may be dealing with someone who knowingly is trying to fool the insurance
company out of some money, and if someone is capable (morally) of that then they
are also capable of trying to screw you as well.

Tho I know you've been around long enough to know what you are doing,  I offer
this cup of caution to you anyways.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne