Virus Info

Mon, 13 May 2002 16:31:18 +0200

Hi folks. Here is a link describing the latest bad boy virus out there.
Klez is nasty, and one of the fastest spreaders yet. It does an awful
lot of things once it gets inside your machine. And it can defeat virus
detection software as well.

http://www.antivirus.com/vinfo/security/klez_descrip.htm

The folks at www.anitvirus.com have an excellent resource site for all
this virus stuff. One of the best I have seen yet. With more complete
descriptions and help then I have seen just about any where else to
date.

Also... once again I note that Yahoo.com and Hotmail.com are at the
center of the problem. I urge you all to boikott these companies
entirely until such time as they get serious about virus and spam
controll

RicB

--
Richard Brekne