improvements

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Sun, 12 May 2002 18:33:17 EDT

In a message dated 5/11/2002 5:10:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,
john@musselwhite.com writes:

> Subj:Re: improvements
> Date:5/11/2002 5:10:10 PM Pacific Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:john@musselwhite.com">john@musselwhite.com</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>
>              WHoaaaaaa BOY

               No need to be insulting I'm on your side John. What I meant to
say is some people are so critical they can't see the forest for the trees. I
was a greeing with your post s of last week. Obviously it didn't come across.
     I for one happen to make my living rebuilding SSSSSSStwys everday of the
week. I also happen to be a fan of the pianos from the C.B.S years you
described earlier save the actions. Some of the best boards are in those
tainted years.
    I can't jump on the got an ax to grind with S & S band wagon. Doesn't
mean I agree with every thing they do. But I do know from whence my bills are
being paid.
   As to the type of in home/field service that your describing  making huge
and substantive improvements without gutting the whole thing unnecesarily is
part of the business I too am fond of.
     The truth is some don't know when not to be critical and frankly I get
tired of the S&S bashing that goes on.  We can all have an honest opinion on
what is expected from one small piano company, we can even have significant
disagreements about there relationship to the technical community but where I
part company is to say that there products are largely defective etc etc ad
naseum.
   John I seem to have touched an accidental nerve and if I'd had the
attitude you thought I did I'd be a bit miffed too.
  Believe me if you want to know where I stand just ask I'm not one to beat
around the bush!
    Peace to you.>>>>>>>>>>>Dale>>>>>>>>>>>