Laptop on pianos

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Sun, 12 May 2002 12:20:55 -0500

>BUT!, it's still in the way of the use of the tuning hammer. My main reason
>for not using a $3000 set up that is so fragile.
>Regards,
>Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)

Joe, List,

Until you've been there, you don't know the truth of the matter.

It is such a simple thing to move the laptop. So very simple. As
simple as moving one's BUT* on the piano bench to be in the best
position for that tuning lever placement.

Michael Musial has made an sincere concerted effort in attempting to
contribute to a user segment of the piano industry, has done so
admirably and is sharing his creation where others might benefit.
Good luck, Michael.

A laptop user since 1998. They are not as fragile as you think.

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731
Piano Technicians Guild