Hand Made

John Musselwhite john@musselwhite.com
Sun, 12 May 2002 10:29:10 -0600

At 03:10 PM 12/05/02 +0200, you wrote:
>John Musselwhite wrote:
>
>A whole bunch of stuff  that I found very agreeable indeed. The shift to a
>more
>fitting subject title not the least.

Thank you.

>John, I thought you put it all very nicely indeed,... in fact it amazes me
>how I
>can be so much in agreement with these words and then turn around and find
>I dont
>find  statements like :
>
>     "Pianos are mechanical devices. If they're used at all eventually they're
>     going to wear down despite our best efforts."
>
>so paletable.  Surely pianos are more then simple mechanical devices. '

Certainly they are... much more. But they *are* mechanical devices that are
subject to wear in places that aren't easily or inexpensively repaired.

>Still I find it fascinating how many well argueable yet differeing standpoints
>there are to be taken, and I enjoy very much the manner in which you argue for
>yours

I appreciate that. Thanks again!

                 John

John Musselwhite, RPT    -     Calgary, Alberta Canada
http://www.musselwhite.com  http://canadianpianopage.com/calgary
Pianotech IRC chats Tuesday and Thursday nights and Sunday Mornings
http://www.bigfoot.com/~kmvander/ircpiano.html