Yamaha and Bechstein Grey market

Reikiharp@AOL.COM Reikiharp@AOL.COM
Fri, 10 May 2002 15:08:05 EDT

In a message dated 5/10/02 2:54:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pianotuna@accesscomm.ca writes:

<<
 It may be too late for this piano but I would certainly recommend a dc unit
 with bottom cover and an additional room type humidifier.

    I did that . I also recommended a string cover from Julie Edwards.
Needless to say they didn't buy.  I just can't bring myself to tell them ( I
TOLD YOU SO ).                                                 Pay me now or
pay me latter.
Joseph