HTs/Exam

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 10 May 2002 20:16:06 +0200

Beat rate receipe is not really the way HT are explained generally, you have
to do compromizing between intervals.

I believe that following fixed beat rates may not give a better temperament
than following cts diff vs/ ET.

A little as the original values for thirds beat rate in ET which aremostly
inexistent in real world.

Well, so enough of that -

Take care (of the bash )

Isaac OLEG