cups?

Joseph Alkana josephspiano@attbi.com
Thu, 9 May 2002 18:21:42 -0700

Article in today's Seattle Times regarding a visit by Lord Wedgwood, a =
descendant of the family making great china ware, I guess.

"More than an hour before his lordship's appearance at The Bon Marche in =
Seattle, the place was filling up.
Some had been attracted by the store's crazy-for-china publicity stunt: =
A grand piano set atop four Wedgwood cups. Four piano movers lifted the =
thing while three Bon employees scrambled to fit the cups under the =
legs. (Not a single chip....)" - Seattle Times 5/9/02

I should have gone to see the event...if only to find out where they put =
the fourth cup!
Joseph Alkana  RPT
josephspiano@attbi.com