yamaha parts

Thu, 09 May 2002 14:53:58 +0200

Clyde Hollinger wrote:

> Friends,
>
> This seems like the answer to me (see below).  If other manufacturers
> can make pianos in eastern hemisphere countries that have no problems
> here

Er... uhmmm whom would these be ??? :)

> , couldn't Yamaha do the same?

Yes... really.. I agree 100 %..... We just got done ranting about how
Steinway never improves... and why dont they do things the way we think
they should be done...... even getting down on them for their paper
punchings policies... why not demand of Yamaha that they make
instruments that are just as good as ...what.... Huandai's ??? :)

> And of course some Yamaha pianos are made in Japan for the American
> market and do just fine.  Why not make them *all* that way?  Would it
> cost significantly more or something?

Hmmm... you may have something there... Grin...

> Regards,
> Clyde

Cheers folks !

--