Yamaha Policy

Ken Gerler kenneth.gerler@prodigy.net
Thu, 9 May 2002 06:32:58 -0500

I have a feeling that the Yamaha "policy" is a Yamaha Corp US policy.  There
"maybe" some minor differences but Yamaha Corp US doesn't want to loose
income to Yamaha, Japan or Yamaha Europe.

My opinion, flame suit on.
Ken Gerler

Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 02:38:30 -0700
From: "Iñaki Coello" <coello@pianored.com>
Subject: RE: Yamaha Policy

Very interesting. But I will continue recommending them to everybody who
wants to purchase a piano and asked me previously because is the best
relationship between quality and price. Very professional work in the
japanese Yamaha factories. It is a pleasure for me working with their
pianos. About the replacements it is very easy for me obtain them from
Yamaha Europe towards a piano dealer. Just give them the serial number.
What´s the problem?
Iñaki Coello Gómez
Valladolid. Spain

> "Joseph Garrett" <joegarrett@earthlink.net> <pianotech@ptg.org> Yamaha
PolicyDate: Wed, 8 May 2002 21:43:43 -0700