yamaha parts

Tyler Smith macman@pathfinder.dnsalias.com
Thu, 9 May 2002 03:33:01 -0500

> What about Yamaha piano's made in Georgia,one going to Arizona,one going to
>Washington State, one going to Boston,plus throw Miami in the mix.Also,is
>this something so wrong,that it can't be corrected by a Damp Chaser
>system?It
>seems with technology the way it is,you could build a multi-country
>piano.(Especially Yamaha)
>Best,
>Hazen Bannister

Perhaps you could, but I know they verymuch dislike "grey market"
pianos in the US, so much that they have an interactive webpage where
you can type in the serial number of a used Yamaha you are thinking
of buying and it tells you if it is "grey market" or not, and they
reccomend heartily against buying if it is.

-Tyler