SWAG.......??

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Wed, 8 May 2002 21:37:05 EDT

In a message dated 08/05/02 9:21:32 PM, Reikiharp@AOL.COM writes:

<<"Jim,

     Just curious , what is the market value for a S&S upright player in
restored condition?">>

Joe I haven't the foggiest. The size of this thingee is not a 'full' upright
, rather it is between a studio and a full upright....it may even be studio
in size and the additional cabinetry makes it look larger.....

 <<"Is there a market for it at all?">>
There seems a very likley possibility of a small but growing market for this
type thing.
And......... the price is right on the thingee. :-) It is a plain case. If I
do the thing as a rebuild I will add some type of ornamentation. If as a
restoration of course itwill be left as is....
Jim Bryant (FL)