SWAG.......??

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Wed, 8 May 2002 19:09:24 EDT

In a message dated 08/05/02 5:08:54 PM, Reikiharp@AOL.COM writes:

<< Perhaps the value could be determined with this formula: Conservative
retail price fully restored - retail price of full restoration.  $1000?

                                                                    Joseph D.
Gotta RPT >>

If the player unit was not involved I could handle the pricing close
enough...with the player I just don't know because I haven't delt in
"player/reproducers" in sooooo long.
 Davids $5,500 begining price in the TX market helps a little. Like I told
David the thingee will be here in a couple of days then I will be more
certain of what I saw!!
Thanks for the response Joe.
Jim Bryant (FL)