wholesale?

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 08 May 2002 16:12:49 -0400

Joseph,

You say "My Piano Shop" will ship the dolly free?  Hard to believe.  If,
on the other hand, the purchaser has to pay ($40 or whatever) shipping,
the dolly will still cost him/her $335, compared to the $360 you would
charge.  You could sell it for $300 and still make a hundred bucks --
not too bad, I should think.

Regards,
Clyde