Pinblocks

Les Conover locolesco@yahoo.com
Wed, 8 May 2002 00:13:17 -0700 (PDT)

The Vortex chiller splits the airstream in two, a hot
one (which you don't want) and a cold one, which you
direct at the bit.  I just figure the colder the air,
the cooler the bit will stay.  A cooler bit is a
smaller bit, and it's less likely to burn the hole.
But if your blow gun does the job, that's all that
counts.
    Regards, Les Conover