RE: Blüthner parts

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Tue, 7 May 2002 17:54:49 -0700

Hi Terry,
Thanks for responding.  I believe that would be Jim Reeder who is the US
distributor of Blüthner.  I plan on contacting him, also.

jeannie

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Farrell
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2002 1:11 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Blüthner parts

Hi Jeannie. I see no resposes yet, so I state the tiny bit I know. There
is a major big Bluthner dealer in Grand Ledge, Michigan (just outside of
Lansing). Can't think of the name of it. Look in internet Yellow Pages
and I'm sure you will find it. They do rebuilding and stuff, so they may
either be a good source for parts or at least info.

Hope you find a lead there.

Terry Farrell