OT Update from Gina

Eugenia Carter ginacarter@carolina.rr.com
Tue, 7 May 2002 11:19:48 -0400

For those of you who may not know, 3 weeks ago today, I was in a head-on
collision.  Through the grace of God, seatbelts and airbags, I survived; my
bod has a few boo boo's though.  :)

Since I still tire easily, my daughter is typing this for me.

For those who are interested in the gory details....Drugs are good and I
sleep about 20 hours a day.  My left ankle was broken, but ah ha.. I have
titanium screws!  I had a pretty severe cut on the left ankle, all the skin
was torn off both knees, all the ribs on the right side were broken, the
ribs on the right side were "just bruised".  My right hip was