Chicago Convention - PianoTech List Lunch

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 07 May 2002 10:24:47 -0400

Friends,

I would really like to see this happen again.  Is there any way the convention directors can set up a place for us?  The crowd wasn't that big last time, I believe about 30.  Of course there may be many more pianotech subscribers by now
who would be interested in coming.  Just some location close to where we can buy sandwiches or some other light lunch would be fine with me.  Sometime Thursday or Friday would sit me best.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT

P.S.  *None* of us look the way you thought we would!  :-)