Shop Plans... again!

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Mon, 06 May 2002 21:22:44 -0700

Okay I think we are in business!  By popular request I was trying to
forward CAD files as an attachment of our new shop.  The problem was not
the attached files but rather the size.  Andy informs me that the system
dumps any posts larger than 40K... you know the rest! :-P

SO.... I currently do not have a web page, (actually the U. gave me one
but the stupid server never works correctly), so for those who were
interested you will have to get them from me by special request.  After
I accumulate ALL requests in a couple days I'll cc: them to everyone at
once so that I don't have to do it 30 times.

These are CAD files, NOT picture files.  Thus you will need a CAD
viewer.  You can download a nifty little free viewer here:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/item/0,,837421-123112,00.html

Our objective is to submit on Wednesday on what is called a "Walk
Through" option and if all goes well we will have our permits by the end
of the day.  Before you know it Las Vegas will have it's first REAL
piano shop!

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV