Pinblocks

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Mon, 6 May 2002 23:28:48 +0200

Hello,

Thanks for that info, (vortex chiller) I was suspecting it since a moment.

We experiment changes in drill size with the heat I guess, but how much are
they ?

I've read that some are using cutting fluid, I can hardly imagine what kind
of product used there, I believe no liquid product needed for drilling wood

Regards.

Isaac OLEG