improvements

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Mon, 6 May 2002 23:18:58 +0200

Avery,

I just like this frame as a part of the piano, light and flexible, and I am
pretty sure any more traditional action bracket and rails in a Steinway will
be detrimental to the tone and touch.

What material do you like to use to have the same result ?

I've find that the action rails and brackets, (& the key frame), are
important enough in any grand, just hear the grand's with heavy massive
actions that produce a more ground tone and are less good in staccato
playing.

Regards.

Isaac OLEG.