offset chart for EBVT?

Tvak@AOL.COM Tvak@AOL.COM
Mon, 6 May 2002 08:31:43 EDT

I copied an offset chart for EBVT posted some time ago and have been using it
happily with RCT for about a year. It produces a pleasing temperament with
just enough color to make it interesting.  I am very happy with the results,
but...

Hoping to improve my product I went to Bill Bremmer's web site and copied the
temperament sequence to tune it aurally and found that the RCT offset I've
been using is not correct.  F-A, G-B, and C-E should all beat equally, and
this offset chart consistently produces a C-E which is faster than the other
two.

Does any one have an offset chart for EBVT other than the (incorrect) one
posted below?

C            2.7
C#       -1.3
D         1.8