Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sun, 05 May 2002 21:42:51 -0500

Bill,

I started to respond to all of your "***" but decided it wasn't worth my
time. I am so glad you're so impressed with your "tuning" skills. Maybe
someday, I will be too. I hope everyone else thinks the same thing. I am
SO tired of all your rantings. I wish you'd get off your soapbox about
how wrong everyone else is and write "productively" about what I know you
can! Otherwise, I wish you'd just quit posting to the list at all!

Finally, even I have had enough!!!!!!!

Avery