David Love's ? re. Ronsen Hammers Able/Bacon

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Sun, 5 May 2002 20:12:39 EDT

In a message dated 5/5/2002 2:33:49 PM Pacific Standard Time,
oleg-i@wanadoo.fr writes:

> Subj:RE: David Love's ? re. Ronsen Hammers Able/Bacon
> Date:5/5/2002 2:33:49 PM Pacific Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:oleg-i@wanadoo.fr">oleg-i@wanadoo.fr</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>
>               Isaac

             The Bacon felt company in The U>S>A> is still producing felt. I
believe word is they are struggling to have the old timer teach the young guy
how it's done. When its right it's good stuff but like any felt consistency
is always the sticky wicket to achieve. I can't say for sure but I"d be
surprised if Abel and Bacon  Co.have had dealings.