David Love's ? re. Ronsen Hammers Able/Bacon

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sun, 5 May 2002 22:58:14 +0200

Hello,

I am not truly sure that Bacon felt is still produced. I've hear recently
that Abel had to change his felt because its was not available anymore (may
be it was Bacon).

Then they possibly are using Laoureux felt actually.

Do somebody knows about more?

Regards.

Isaac OLEG