to A442 & back(D)

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sun, 5 May 2002 22:22:38 +0200

Hello,

The explanation make sense, but did you check it on real pins with a
magnifier glass ?

Beside, don't forget the the strings are played hard from below, only that
chock wave is enough to make the string climb a bit in the treble I believe.

I was thinking about the possibility that the string have a rotating move
that helps it go higher on the pins.

Any data available on these ?

Regards.

Isaac OLEG