"Stop The Slamming"

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Sat, 4 May 2002 20:05:18 -0500

>..looks my opinion is still not needed, hu?!?
>
>-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
>tito@philbondi.com

Phil, List,

Not so.

You gave a nice description of the Fall Closer (model #46018) unit
and its basic operation that had yet to be mentioned for the
Pianotech List to read. That certainly was needed.

I only addressed one aspect of your post that the instructions I have
in my possession said otherwise. I certainly felt it might be
relevant and fall under the category of additional useful information.

After all, that is the primary purpose of this forum, is it not? And
I certainly feel that we have both contributed to this subject in a
purposeful manner.

Sincerely,

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician