"Stop The Slamming"

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Sat, 4 May 2002 15:58:16 -0500

>...it has one big flaw as of right now: there's no easy way to
>disconnect it to remove the fallboard to remove the action.
>
>On the one I saw today, there was a 'hook' on the eyelet attached to the
>fallboard. The hook was attached to the wire itself, making removal of the
>fallboard a real trick...
>-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
>tito@philbondi.com

Phil, List,

In the instructions I've read it specifically states:
"Do not remove the Fall board without first unlatching hook from
pneumatic under piano."

Therefore, removing the fallboard would not be a problem. You must
have seen an earlier model or something other than what is currently
being shipped.

Sincerely,

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician