Fallboard Closer

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 03 May 2002 20:45:13 -0400

Friends,

Does anyone have any experience with these add-on fallboard closers?  A
client inquired about one a couple months ago and I said I didn't know
of anything.  Do they work well?  Can they be nicely installed in the
time mentioned (less than 30 minutes)?  Would you put one on *your* nice
grand piano?

Regards,
Clyde