improvements

Fri, 03 May 2002 22:29:35 +0200

> > I would say so. They aren't changing, because they are satisfied with what
> > they have. When they did want to make some changes, they went for a
> > completely different models, names and lines, so as to not confuse the
> > consumers.
> >
> >One guy.
>
> My point was that changing the design admits something less than perfection
> with the current one, and shoots their own carefully maintained mystique in the
> foot.

The other guy.

Lets see if I got this right... its wise of M&H to keep useing their Torsion
Inverting Colfucitating Rib Stiffener that does'nt do anything but maintain some
jobs in their marketing department.... but Steinway stops  somewhat shy of
cowardice in refusing to shoot off there toes because they dont want to change
their basic design either ???... Now I just KNOW there is some consistancy to be
found in this... but darned if I can find it at the moment. :)

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.