Pinblocks

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Fri, 3 May 2002 11:19:06 -0700

All,
I've been using Delignet pretty much since it was introduced. I find it to
be more than adequate for any piano. I have used the cheaper Maple pin
blocks from Apsco and didn't like their inconsistency. I tried one Bolduc
pin block and didn't like the way it responded, either. But that's just me,
I guess. I have heard many technicians espouse the virtues of the Bolduc pin
blocks. Personally, I prefer the consistency of the Delignet blocks.
As an aside, if anyone has scrap pinblock material they would like to
dispose of, please contact me off-list. I need as much as I can get. Thanks
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)