Pinblocks

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Thu, 2 May 2002 23:52:17 EDT

In a message dated 02/05/02 11:08:51 PM, grandrestorations@yahoo.com writes:

<< If budget is an issue, I don't have a problem
making this substitution on something like you
describe.  But I'd hate to do it on a Mason &
Hamlin or a Steinway or something of similar
caliber.

Others might have differing opinions.

FWIW...

Brian T.

Brian...do I understand you correctly that you are saying a delignit block is
preferable to a Bolduc block in S&S? M&H?........  And that a Bolduc
Block/multi laminate block should only be used if budget is an issue??
 Be careful wif yo answer now....you heah??? :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)