Pinblocks

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Thu, 02 May 2002 22:52:32 -0400

No.  Drilling is more critical in terms of drill feed, cooling, sharpness and
bit size.  Take a sample cutoff and frill holes with an F, G and the size below
F to determine torque.  Feed the bit a little fast in the bass and slower in the
treble but be consistent.  Mike your pins and sort the bigger in the bass and
the smaller in the treble.  This material is less forgiving but can produce
superior results and durability.

		Newton