Large disk sander

Jon Ralinovsky ralinoj@muohio.edu
Thu, 2 May 2002 18:18:40 -0500

Isaac,
In the Woodworker's Supply catalog (woodworker.com), there are a few
sander at $297.70, Woodtek 12" disc sander @ $189.00; all are bench
models.  I'm sure there are other manufacturers that make what you
want; you may try searching the web for more options.  I use 60 grit
sandpaper for hammer tailing and tapering.

Respectfully,
Jon

>Hello,
>
>I am lurking trying to find a large disk sander mounted on a table.
>
>With a $400 budget, is it enough ?
>
>For hammer thinning, what speed and grain will you consider ?
>
>Thanks
>
>Isaac OLEG
>
>PianoTech
>19 rue Jules Ferry