Quiet table saws

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 02 May 2002 15:58:22 -0400

David,
    I would try those link belts and maybe encase the base with some
plywood designing in some dust collection. Don't forget about a sharp
and well balanced blade. In absence of all that you could just buy a
different saw. I have a  5 HP Unisaw w/ 3 belts driving the blade and it
is pretty darn quiet.

Greg