Phil Bondi?? Where Are You??

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 1 May 2002 09:07:27 -0400

Phil! I've tried to respond to your email, but I can't seem to get a message through. I thought I would try this route.

Terry Farrell

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at vpop1.superb.net.

<tito@philbondi.com>:

From: "Farrell" <mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com>
To: "Phil Bondi" <tito@philbondi.com>
Subject: Re: ..hey..
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 08:19:37 -0400

Hey! I've been posting all sort of worthless verbal garbage! You are =
just too smart and delete it before reading! How goes it on your end?

Yesterday I just completed final alignment, etc. of my second =
incarnation of my overhead drill press. Much improved! Very stable. I =
replaced my boat seat swivel with a 3,500 lb-rated trailer spindle and =
hub assembly - definately the way to go. I also replaced the drawer =
glide with a track and patio door wheels. I also put a new Jacobs $70 =
chuck onto my $69 Crapsman drill press - at least I have now minimized =
bit runout.

Have done a bit more work on my soundboard clamps. 80% assembled. Bought =
my last length of fire hose on Monday. I have dreamed up a good plan (I =
think!) for my hot box for cooking boards....... Hmmm, what else? Oh! =
gotta go and tune a piano!

Terry Farrell
 =20
----- Original Message -----=20