Inspirational tag lines, was Re: Plate hoist

Wed, 01 May 2002 05:37:52 -0500

At 08:09 04/30/2002 -0500, you wrote:
> > > You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted,
> > > then used against you.
> > >
>List,
>
>I'm sure many list members, like me, have admired the inspirational tag
>lines used by some listers.  To see the idea taken to new heights, follow
>this link:  http://www.despair.com/
>
>Mike Spalding, RPT

I get some of my decidedly more upbeat tag lines (.sig files) from:
>http://www.coolsig.com/

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician -mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
Luther College, 700 College Drive, Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045
Voice-(563)-387-1204  //  Fax (563)-387-1076(Dept.office)