Family rates at the convention

crbrpt@verizon.net crbrpt@verizon.net
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 7:10:02 -0600

Frankly, Terry, you should be able to take your wife and son into the Exhibit Hall for FREE!  That may even be a possiblity by just calling the Home Office.

I am sure the vendors in the Exhibit Hall would appreciate as many people as possible (who love pianos)seeing their wares.  This does NOT mean the general public, but those people involved with a piano technician!

There is no better opportunity to showcase the piano industry than at our convention.  We spend PTG money advertising the piano tuning industry to the general public, but we don't always take care of our own - what a mistake!  One of PTGs mission statements is to promote interest in pianos.  We certainly don't do that if we charge over $800 to take our families through the Exhibit Hall!

I still think the best avenue for this discussion is on PTG-L where the Board members and others who affect policy decisions participate.

Carol Beigel
Greenbelt MARYLAND - Go Terps!