Family rates for convention

crbrpt@verizon.net crbrpt@verizon.net
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 20:17:55 -0600

A limit of 2 half price registrations could be placed on a full price registrant.  This would enable a varying combinations for parents, children and spouses.  Right now, only a few people probably register their children or spouses at full price.  Many more just stay home.  PTG is losing money.  REasonable rates for reasonable attendance is not a money-losing propostion.  It is not fair to charge 3 family members $1100 to attend a few classes and visit the Exhibit Hall.  Let people determine for themselves who their spouse and children are.  Maybe Wim has problems making this determination, but I think most people know what I mean by family.

Carol Beigel
Go Terps!