Convention pay off

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 10:26:35 -0500

Ric,

Could you clarify what you mean here?  Your second statement could be
interpreted at least two ways.  (1)  You registered for the convention and
went through the exhibit hall, but were not admitted the one afternoon you
were prepared to spend fifty bucks because the guard thought you were a
security risk.  (Oh, puleeze!  Is it going to come to that?!)  :-)   (2)
You did not register for the convention and wanted just to get into the
exhibits one time to buy something you knew would be for sale there.

I'm also wondering how the Guild lost $50.  My understanding is that
whether or not you buy anything from an exhibitor, their charge for
exhibiting remains the same, so the Guild doesn't lose a cent.  And even
if you buy $50 worth of stuff from the PTG display, they won't make $50
off of the sale.  More likely close to nothing.  Just curious, nothing
more.

Regards,
Clyde