Piano tuner haters

Tvak@AOL.COM Tvak@AOL.COM
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 22:34:56 EST

In a message dated 3/29/02 9:27:41 PM, imatunr@srvinet.com writes:

<< I would suggest getting a split rubber mute with a long steel handle. >>

I use to use one of those but I don't carry it around any more.  Wish I had
had it the other day...

Why would anyone design a beast like that?  I can't believe that there would
be that much difference in the sound of the piano if that strut was a couple
inches higher, or not jutting out as far.  I had to wear my Petzl Zipka just
to see the strings.

Go ahead.  Flame me.  If I never tune a Bush and Lane again, I'll be a happy
man.

Tom Sivak