Fwd: Oh Conrad..if you're awake.. OT - personal

Fri, 29 Mar 2002 07:03:38 -0600

Phil,

You gots some Siciliani amici?

If you get this through <pianotech>, this is to let you know I tried your
tito address twice with the same result.

-----the messge you sent:

--------and what I got when I hit "reply"

>This message was created automatically by mail delivery software (Exim).
>
>A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
>recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:
>
>   tito@philbondi.com
>     SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<tito@philbondi.com>:
>     host mail.peganet.net [206.102.200.11]: 550 5.1.1
> <tito@philbondi.com>... User unknown

Conrad Hoffsommer - Decorah, Ia.  mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
then used against you.