EZPop

Tue, 26 Mar 2002 10:37:14 +0100

Hi guys and gals.

Just thought I would mention that I ran into a share ware program called
EZPop that is a kind of mail checker. The nice thing about this is that
you can actually check the source and read your mail before it is
downloaded to your machine. Unwanted mail can be deleted at the server
with the press of a button.

Real handy for getting rid of junk mail or what ever else doesnt look
right. Not much help against virus's tho...except that which get sent
around from addresses like happysex.com or the like.

Anyways... just thought some of you might like to give this a whirl. Its
available at places like Download.com. Do a search for EZPop and you
will find it.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne